- 1-1/4 lbs. salmon fillets (about 4 fillets)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries.
- 1/3 cup catsup
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Wild Blueberry Balsamic Condimento
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestshire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Chipotle Olive Oil
- Heat a small sauce pan over low heat and add blueberries. Heat until they begin to bubble and burst (about 10 minutes), then mash with fork.
- Add rest of ingredients, whisk well to break up blueberries, turning up heat to medium. Heat until mixture begins to bubble, then turn down to low.
- Cook for 20 minutes, whisking every few minutes. Sauce will be clumpy and thicker than regular barbecue sauce.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Broil or barbecue the salmon fillets for 5 minutes, then flip over gently. Brush salmon with BBQ sauce. Cook until flaky and opaque. Once salmon is finished cooking, slather with remaining sauce and serve immediately.