- 2 deep-dish prepared pie crusts or make your own crusts
- 2 cans (15.5 oz.) cans navy or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk)
- 1/2 cup Butter Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place the pie crusts into 9-inch pie dishes.
- Place the beans, sweetened condensed milk, Butter Olive Oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and egg yolks in a food processor bowl. Pulse a few times and then process for about 1 minute until smooth. Pour the filling into the prepared pie crusts.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350 degrees and bake until the filling is set and the crust is golden brown, an additional 35 minutes. Cool before slicing. Eat warm or cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- NOTE: For a less sweet pie, use 1 can of evaporated milk instead of the sweetened condensed milk.