- 1 15 oz. can black beans
- 1 15 oz. can red kidney beans
- 1 15 oz. can cannellini beans
- 2 sweet bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro Roasted Onion Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Sherry Reserva Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- Chili powder and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the beans with the chopped bell peppers and onions.
- Add Cilantro Roasted Onion Infused Olive Oil, Sherry Reserva Vinegar, lime and lemon juice, salt, garlic, and chili powder. Stir to combine.
- Toss the mixture with fresh cilantro.
- Refrigerate mixture until ready to serve. Keeps well in the refrigerator.