Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
An Olive Oil and Vinegar Recipe
- 1 lb. boneless sirloin steak, trimmed
- cooking spray
- 3 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon Butter Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fat-free, low sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup Sherry Reserva Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup low fat sour cream
- 4 cups hot cooked egg noodles (8 oz. uncooked)
- 3 Tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Fresh parsley sprigs (optional)
- Cut beef diagonally across the grain into 1/4 inch wide strips. Cut the strips into 2-inch pieces.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spray the pan with cooking spray. Sauté the beef for a couple of minutes or until lightly browned. Remove beef from pan. place in a medium bowl, and keep warm. Add the cremini mushrooms and onion to pan. Sauté 4 minutes. Add cremini mushroom mixture to beef.
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat. Add flour. Cook 1 minute, stirring with a whisk. Gradually stir in the broth, continuing to stir constantly. Cook for 1 minute or until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Add beef mixture, sherry, salt, and pepper to pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 30 seconds. Stir in sour cream.
- Add the parsley with the cooked noodles and mix well. Arrange the noodles on a platter and place the beef mixture over noodles. Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs, if desired, and bring to the table.