Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Berry-Banana Lemon Trifle
A Balsamic Condimento Recipe
- 1-four serving size package of instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 3 small bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, or sliced strawberries
- Shortbread cookies, coarsely broken
- Lemon zest
- Fresh mint leaves
- Prepare pudding mix according to the package directions, stirring in lemon peel and Lemon White Balsamic Condimento with the milk.
- Transfer the pudding to a serving bowl or dish. Top with sliced bananas, berries, and shortbread cookies.
- Garnish with lemon zest and fresh mint.