- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons California Garlic Olive Oil
- I medium onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cup celery
- 2 cans kidney beans, reserving liquid
- 1-28 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 small jar tomato paste
- 2-3 Tablespoons chili powder, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 clove garlic pieces, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Serrano Honey Vinegar
- In a large skillet add garlic oil, ground beef, onion, green pepper, and celery. Brown ingredients.
- Add kidney beans, reserving the liquid
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic, Garlic Olive Oil, and Serrano Honey Vinegar.
- Simmer for 1-2 hours on low heat to blend the flavors. If too thick, add kidney bean liquid to thin.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkling of cheddar cheese, if desired.