- 4 1-1 ½-inch thick bone-in pork chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Black Cherry Balsamic
- ¼ cup Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a blender, combine Black Cherry Balsamic, Olive Wood Smoked Olive Oil, brown sugar, pepper, garlic, and onions. Blend until smooth.
- Put the pork chops in a heavy-duty food storage bag. Add the marinade mixture and turn to coat the pork thoroughly. Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Preheat an outside grill to a medium heat of about 375 F. Grill the pork over direct heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side to sear. Move the pork chops to indirect heat and continue grilling until cooked through for about 15 minutes. Internal temperature should read at least 145 F on a food thermometer.