- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 (1.75-oz.) packages fruit pectin
- 3 Tablespoons Wild Blueberry Balsamic Condimento
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups of water
- 5 cups of fresh blueberries, washed
- 4 large green tomatoes (about 4 lbs.), chopped coarsely
- Cook the blueberry/tomato mixture, 1-1/2 cups water, and sugar in a heavy pot over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Using a food processor, pulse the blueberries and tomatoes until almost smooth.
- Stir in pectin, Wild Blueberry Balsamic Condimento, lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Pour hot mixture into clean, hot jars, filling to 1/4 inch from top. Remove air bubbles. Wipe jar rims. Cover at once with metal lids, and screw on bands.
- Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.