- 1 honey dew melon
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Golden Pineapple White Balsamic Condimento
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 cup raspberry vodka (or your favorite fruit flavored vodka)
- Several sprigs mint (optional)
- Cut the melons in half and scoop out the seeds from the cantaloupe and honeydew melons.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the melons and place in a shallow container with a lid.
- Pour in the pineapple juice, raspberry vodka, triple sec and Golden Pineapple White Balsamic.
- Toss all the ingredients together and smooth out across the dish so that the melon balls are submerged as much as possible.
- Cover for a few hours and refrigerate. Serve cold with a a few leaves of mint on each serving. Alternately you can put the melon balls in the freezer until just partially frozen and serve them ice cold.
- * You should use about 7-1/2 cups of melon balls.
- Feel free to experiment with other liqueurs and flavors, such as lime juice. Experiment!