- 2 tbsp Cobrancosa Olive Oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Bourbon
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp pepper
- 1 lb. salmon filet
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a jelly roll pan with foil.
- Mix all ingredients up to the salmon in a small bowl to form a paste.
- Place the salmon on the foil-lined pan, and spread the paste on top of the salmon
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Baste the salmon with the now-liquid paste that melted off during the cooking process.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 8 minutes or until the fish flakes easily. Once the fish is cooked, remove it from the oven ab baste again with the melted paste.
- Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve.