- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- 2 Tablespoons Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large bunch of broccoli, cut into florets
- In a food processor, make bread crumbs from the whole-wheat bread. Pour the Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil in a small pan or skillet, add the crumbs and sauté over medium heat until toasted.
- Zest the lemon with a fine grater or a zester and juice one half of the lemon. Add the zest and juice to the pan with the breadcrumbs.
- Add the salt and black pepper, to taste, stirring the mixture until dry.
- Place the broccoli florets on a microwavable plate, sprinkling with a few drops of water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave 3-5 minutes until crisp tender. Don't overcook. Remove the broccoli and sprinkle with the Lemon Crumbs.