- 2 tablespoons Dark Chocolate Balsamic Condimento
- 1 square 60% dark chocolate, shaved
- 2 teaspoons Roasted Almond Oil (divided)
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup of Amaretto
- 2 Chilean peaches or nectarines, halved and pitted (peeled if desired)
- Place under the broiler for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the broiler and place 2 halves in each of 2 large custard dishes. Shave several pieces of dark chocolate on top, and drizzle the Dark Chocolate Condimento on top. Serve warm.
- Turn on broiler. Place the fruit face up on a cookie sheet, topping each piece with 1/2 teaspoon Roasted Almond Oil, brown sugar, and chopped pecans.
- Choose firm but ripe fruit. Place the peaches in a medium-sized bowl, cover with the Amaretto and allow to soak for 30 minutes or more.