60 minutes for marinating, 5 additional prep minutes
- 2 Tablespoon fresh basil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Leccino Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 salmon filets (about 6 oz. each)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cup romaine lettuce
- 2 cups raw spinach
- Mix together the basil, lemon juice, oil and garlic in a small bowl. Add fish and marinate for 1 hour or more.
- Spray broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place filets on broiler pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. You may cook the fish with some of the marinade for extra flavor.
- Broil for 8-10 minutes, depending on thickness. Don't overcook!
- Serve on bed of lettuce and spinach, mixed.