- Salt and Pepper
- Hojiblanca, Argequina, Arobsana, Picual or any other desired Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 16 oz. Brussels sprouts
- 1 Fuji, Granny Smith, or Gala apple
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Next, add the chopped apple to the Brussels sprouts and sauté for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add your desired EVOO to a heated pan and add the Brussels sprouts. Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Cut the sprouts in half or leave whole if they are small. Leaving the skins on, slice the apples into thin slices.
- Cut off the stems of the Brussels sprouts and remove any wilted outer leaves.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!