- 1-1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz. sourdough bread cubes, toasted
- 3 cups peeled and diced butternut squash
- 2 Tablespoons Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons sage, chopped
- Cooking spray
- Combine chicken stock and eggs. Add toasted bread cubes.
- Combine the squash, the Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil, kosher salt (if using) on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, cook chopped bacon over medium heat until crisp and then remove from pan. Add the onion to the drippings and sauté until tender. Stir the squash, onion, bacon, and sage into bread mixture.
- Coat an 11 x 7 baking dish with cooking spray or butter and bake dressing at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.