- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/3 c. plus 2 tbsp. Caesar dressing
- 1/4 c. Kalamata EVOO, divided
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Half of a French baguette, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- In a medium bowl, toss chicken with dressing, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and half of lemon juice. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Soak 12 bamboo skewers for 30 minutes in water
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Take 6 skewers and divide and thread on the chicken; season with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl, toss the bread with 2 tablespoons Ultra Premium Kalamata EVOO to coat. Alternate tomatoes and bread onto remaining skewers.
- Brush grill pan with olive oil. Add the chicken skewers and grill until cooked through, (about 10 minutes) Remove and set aside. Grill the bread and tomato skewers until charred and tomatoes begin to burst, about 5 minutes.
- Place the chicken, croutons, and tomatoes on the romaine lettuce leaves. Drizzle all with more dressing, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, then squeeze lemon on top of each serving.