- 1/4 cup mashed avocado
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced California strawberries
- 4 teaspoons Traditional Aged up to 18 Years Balsamic Condimento
- 6 oz. cooked sliced chicken
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Spread avocado on remaining non-buttered slices of bread.
- Add strawberries and mozzarella.
- Drizzle with Traditional Aged up to 18 Years Balsamic Condimento.
- Top with chicken slices.
- Layer spinach onto two unbuttered slices of bread.
- Spread butter on outsides of bread.
- Place on top of layered sandwiches with the avocado side in.
- Place on panini press or grill pan and cook until the outsides are golden brown and the cheese is melted.