- 2 cups cooked cannellini beans (can be canned)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1/2 tomato chopped
- Picual EVOO, to taste
- Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar, to taste
- Salt to taste
- Put all ingredients in a bowl, pour the Picual EVOO and Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar in the proportions you like, add salt and pepper to taste and chill for about 1 hour before serving.
- Fig balsamic can be substituted for the Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar.
- Can be served as is or on a bed of chopped lettuce.