Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Caramelized Peaches with Grilled Polenta
A Balsamic Condimento Recipe
- 1 pound peaches, pitted, peeled and sliced into thin wedges or canned peaches-drained
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoons port wine or 2 Tablespoons brandy (optional)
- 1 pound precooked polenta roll or brick (low salt)
- 1/2 -1 cup Ripe Peach White Balsamic Condimento
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Marinate the peaches in 1/2 - 1 cup Ripe Peach Balsamic Condimento for at least 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, cook the peaches. Add the sugar and the port wine or brandy, if using. Cook for 5 minutes or until the syrup starts to thicken. Set aside.
- Slice the polenta roll into 1/2-inch thick discs or squares.
- On a dry griddle or barbecue grill over medium heat, grill both sides of the polenta discs or squares until you see grill marks.
- Top each polenta piece with several slices of the peaches and garnish with the mint.