- Smoked salmon, enough for 4 salads
- 1 small bulb fennel, sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Honey Ginger White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 Tablespoon Whole Fruit Lemon Fused Olive Oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- 1 bunch arugula
- Flake the salmon piece. Marinate fennel and scallions with the Honey Ginger White Balsamic Condimento, the Whole Fruit Lemon Fused Olive Oil, and 1 Tablespoon lemon juice. Toss arugula with Whole Fruit Lemon Fused Olive Oil and a little of the Honey Ginger White Balsamic Condimento.
- Place arugula on plate, top with shredded fennel and onion, springle with capers and top off with flakes of smoked salmon. If desired, place fennel fronds for decoration on top of salmon.