- 1 tsp Coconut white balsamic
- Cut the pumpkin into small slices and wash them under running water. Pat dry and set aside.
- Heat basil oil a pan over medium-low flame. Shallow fry the Urad dal Vadis, browning from all the sides. Transfer them to a separate bowl and add dry red chilies and black mustard seeds. Saute till the seeds start to splutter.
- Add chopped pumpkin slices and salt into the pan. Cover and simmer for about 10-12 minutes. Pour in fried urad dal Vadis into the pan. Add water and boil over medium heat until a thick, gravy-like substance is achieved.
- Once all the water has been evaporated, add coconut balsamic to it along with some grated coconut into the pan. Garnish with basil leaves and red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper slices. Serve hot