Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
An Olive Oil Recipe
- 1 cup raw cauliflower puree (rice)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 6 squares of Lindt 90% chocolate
- 1/4 cup plus 2 TBSP Butter Olive Oil
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate flavored syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons stevia or splenda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Puree the raw cauliflower in a food processor, add the almond milk and puree together for another 30 seconds or so. The mixture should be lump free and very smooth.
- Put the Butter Olive Oil, chocolate squares and cream cheese into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Scrape the chocolate mixture into the food processor with the cauliflower. Puree for about 20 seconds until well blended. Add the chocolate syrup and eggs and blend well.
- Put all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl containing the dry ingredients, scraping the bowl to get as much as possible out of the bowl, and stir thoroughly. The batter will be thick.
- Spread the batter into a greased 9 x 9 baking pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove and cool before cutting. Drizzle with Dark Chocolate Balsamic Condimento.