35 - 40 minutes
- One 3 lb. head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 Tablesoons Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 cups hot milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg, scant
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Gruyere, divided
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Pour the hot milk into the flour mixture and stir until it comes to a boil. Boil, whisking constantly, for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Off heat, add salt, pepper, nutmeg, 1/2 cup of the Gruyere, and the Paremsan. Pour the sauce evenly over the cauliflower.
- Prepare fresh bread crumbs by pulsing in a food processor. Combine the remaining Gruyere with the fresh bread crunbs and sprinkle on top of the cauliflower.
- Drizzle with the remaining 2 Tablespoons Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate the cauliflower into florets and place in an 8 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of the Milanese Gemolata Olive Oil in a medium saucepan over med/low heat. Add the flour, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.