- 1 lb fresh, firm-fleshed fish
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3/4 cup green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup tomatillos, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- 2 tbsp Baklouti Green Chili olive oil
- Tostadas or tortilla chips
- Chop fish into 1/2 inch cubes and place in a medium bowl. Add salt and lime juice and toss to coat. Marinate the fish until the edges of the cubes start to turn opaque, tossing occasionally for about 30 minutes.
- Dice avocados and add them to the bowl along with olives, tomatillos, onion, cilantro, and jalapeño. Toss with green chili oil and season to taste with salt.
- Serve over tostadas or dip with tortilla chips.