Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Cheesy Cauliflower Fritters
An Olive Oil Recipe
- 1 head of cauliflower or a 16 oz. bag of frozen cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs, more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
- Good quality EVOO such as Koroneiki, Hojiblanca, Galega
- Optional: sour cream
- Cut cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling water until tender (about 10 minutes)
- Drain and mash the cauliflower while still warm.
- Add the cheese, eggs, green onions, bread crumbs, cayenne and salt to taste to the mashed cauliflower. Make 3-inch patties from the cauliflower mixture.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat and coat the pan bottom.
- Cook the patties in the oil until golden brown and firm, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve hot with sour cream, if desired.