- 3 Tbsp. All Natural Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 Tbsp. chili garlic sauce (can usually be found in the ethnic food aisle of the grocery store)
- 1/3 cup chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 to 1 pound peeled, deveined, and tail off, shrimp
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the All Natural Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil, Coconut White Balsamic Condimento, chili garlic sauce, cilantro, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Add shrimp and stir to coat.
- Cover and set in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes to marinate.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet or pan on medium-high heat. Pour the entire contents of the bowl into the pan and cook until the shrimp are pink and translucent (about 5 minutes.)
- Serve with a squeeze of fresh lime if desired.