- 1/4 cup Fused Whole Fruit Blood Orange (or Butter Olive Oil)
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (or nuts of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Blend the Fused Whole Fruit Blood Orange Olive Oil (or Butter Olive Oil) and sugar in a bowl with a large spoon until smooth. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Beat the eggs in another bowl and add to the Blood Orange Olive Oil mixture and mix well.
- Add the yogurt and mix well.
- In another bowl blend the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Add to the Blood Orange Olive Oil mixture and mix well.
- Mix in the nuts.
- Line a 9-inch square pan with wax paper and carefully pour the brownie mixture in the pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool completely, remove the wax paper and cut in squares.