Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
An Olive Oil Recipe
each crepe 2 minutes
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3-4 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup warm milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons Butter Olive Oil
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, sugar and salt together with a whisk until well-mixed.
- Add in the eggs and mix until the mixture forms a paste.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the milk, vanilla, and Butter Olive Oil together
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and mix well. If using a blender this should take about 30-45 seconds. If whisking by hand, add the milk to the flour mixture slowly, whisking thoroughly while you continue to add milk. The batter should be smooth when finished.
- Rest the batter for about 10 minutes.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. If you have a small 8-inch non-stick skillet, this will work best.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet and swirl until there is an even coating of batter on the bottom of the skillet. Cook for 1 minute, then flip the crepe and cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Leave the cooked crepe on a wire rack in a warm oven while the rest of the crepes are being cooked. I have sometimes put a piece of wax paper between the crepes to keep them from sticking to each other.
- Add any fillings you desire (such as jam, mascarpone, cream cheese, fruit), roll up the crepes and top with whipped cream, caramel, warmed Nutella or any other topping you desire.