For the Crust:
- 2 cups finely crushed Oreos
- Kosher salt
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp butter olive oil
- 1 (0.4 oz packet of gelatin)
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin puree
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 (8 oz) blocks of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Whipped topping, for serving
To make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 325. Brush an 8” springform pan with butter olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cookies, sugar, and butter. Press cookie mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake until set, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a large heatproof bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp water and gelatin. Let stand until softened, about 5 minutes. Pour 3 tbsp boiling water into the bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Using a hand mixer, add in pumpkin, cream cheese, pumpkin spice balsamic, and salt to bowl and beat until smooth.
- In another large bowl using a hand mixer, combine heavy cream and sugar and beat until firm peaks form. Stir half the whipped cream into pumpkin mixture, then gently fold in remaining whipped cream. Pour filling into cooled crust, smoothing the top with a spatula. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream, cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and salt until firm peaks form. Spread mixture over cooled pumpkin filling with an offset spatula. Refrigerate 2 hours until chilled and set.
- Unmold cake and transfer to a platter.
- In a medium heatproof bowl, melt chocolate with coconut oil and stir to combine. Let cool slightly. Pour mixture over cream cheese filling and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place whipped topping in a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and pipe dollops around the perimeter of the cake. Top with more chocolate chips before topping and serving.