- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 (15 oz) can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 3/4 cup feta crumbles
- 1 small head of romaine lettuce, chopped.
- 4 - 6 Pita Bread pockets
- 1/4 cup Wild Fernleaf Dill Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Sherry Reserva Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried Italian seasonings
- 1/4 tablespoon of coarse black pepper
- Chop all the ingredients.
- In a large bowl combine the dressing ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Add chopped ingredients and chickpeas in the bowl with dressing and mix together.
- Spoon salad into warmed pita bread.