- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Roasted Onion Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon lemon juice
- pinch of cracked black pepper
- pinch of paprika
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once the water is boiling, carefully place eggs into the pot, and cook eggs for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, drain and rinse eggs under cold water.
- Remove the eggshells and split each egg in half length-wise.
- Remove the yolks from each egg half and place the yolks in the bowl of a food processor.
- Add to the yolks: Cilantro Roasted Onion Infused Olive Oil, pepper, salt, and lemon juice to the bowl and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag. Place eggs on a platter or plate and fill each, evenly, with the yolk mixture.
- Top deviled eggs with pepper, paprika, fresh cilantro, and a squeeze of lemon juice before serving.