- 2 Tablespoons Organic Butter Olive Oil
- 2 firm-ripe Bosc pears, halved lengthwise and cored and peeled
- 3 Tablespoons Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Condimento
- 4 oz. Manchego cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour Organic Butter Olive Oil into baking dish and heat in oven about 3 minutes.
- Arrange pears, cut sides down, in 1 layer in the Organic Butter Olive Oil and roast in middle of oven until tender, about 20 minutes. Pour balsamic condimento over pears and roast 5 minutes more. Transfer pears, cut sides down, to serving plates. Top with cheese and sprinkle with pepper.