- 2-3 grapefruit or oranges, segmented
- 1Tablespoon shallots, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Pinot Noir Vinegar
- 3-4 Tablespoons any good EVOO such as Galega, Cobrancosa, or Hojiblanca
- 1-2 ripe, sliced avocados
- 1/4 lb. salad greens
- Sliced almonds
- Segment the citrus of your choice. Check out this video for the best way to do it. Just paste this link into the URL line of your browser: https://vimeo.com/70519074
- Mince the shallots. Can be done ahead.
- Whisk together the shallots, mustard, Pinot Noir Wine Vinegar and Galega Olive Oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slice the avocados. Toss vinaigrette with the greens, citrus, and avocado. Top with almonds and serve.