- 1/2 pound unpeeled medium-size fresh shrimp
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Cara Cara Orange Vanilla White Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- Peel and devein shrimp. Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Drain well; rinse with cold water.
- Combine shrimp, crabmeat, and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients, stirring well. Add mayonnaise mixture to shrimp mixture, and toss well. Cover and chill thoroughly. To serve, spoon shrimp mixture evenly onto 2 lettuce-lined salad plates.