- 3/4 lb. Lasagna Noodles
- 1 Tbsp Ascolano EVOO
- 2 Cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 32 oz of Marinara Sauce
- 16 oz. whole milk Ricotta
- 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan (divided)
- 1/4 cup chopped Parsley (extra for garnish)
- 1 1/2 lb sliced Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat
- Cook ground beef until no longer pink (drain fat)
- Once drained bring beef back to skillet and add Garlic and Oregano, stir for 1 min.
- Season with salt and pepper, add marinara and stir until warmed through
- Combine Ricotta, 1/4 cup parmesan and parsley in large mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a large casserole dish spread a thin layer of meat sauce, a single layer of noodles, a layer of ricotta, and a single layer of Mozzarella. Repeat layers and top final layer with meat sauce, parmesan, and Mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 min then increase Oven temp. to 400F and bake uncovered for 18-20 min.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.