- 2 salmon fillets (about 3–4 oz each)
- 1/2 Tablespoon medium olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon honey
- 3 Tablespoons coconut balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 –1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium to high heat. Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper. Add salmon to skillet and cook until golden ( 1 to 2 minutes per side).
- Meanwhile, whisk together honey, coconut vinegar, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Add mixture to skillet and simmer until fish is fork-tender and liquid reduces and thickens (about 5 minutes).