- 6 tbsp Athinolia Olive Oil
- 3½ tsp mustard seed
- 3 tbsp fresh or dried curry leaf
- a pinch chili flakes
- 4 red onions, thickly sliced
- 2 cups of ginger, shredded
- 1 lb thin-stemmed broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 oz grated coconut
- 2 limes, juiced
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Toss in the mustard seeds, then the curry leaves (if using dried leave, add them later with broccoli) and chili flakes. Swirl the pan around until the leaves stop spluttering, then add the onions and ginger and fry for 3-4 mins over high heat.
- Stir in the broccoli (and dried leaves if that's what you have) and continue frying over high heat until just tender, stirring constantly. Scatter over the coconut, stir to mix and sharpen with the lime juice.