- Combine the lime zest, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, coconut, EVOO, and white balsamic in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Place shrimp in a large bowl; pour sauce over the shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and allow to marinate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers, piercing each shrimp near the head and tail.
- Cook the skewers on preheated grill, turning frequently until browned on all sides and meat is no longer pink in the center, 2-3 minutes per side.