- 3 corn cobs
- 1 bunch radishes
- 2 Tablespoons white Miso
- 3 Tablespoons Sherry Reserva or Champagne Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon tahini
- 1 bunch of coriander, torn (can also use basil, mint, or flat leaf parsley)
- 3 Tablespoons Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place unpeeled corn on a baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes or until kernels are cooked.
- Cool corn. Scrub radishes and very finely slice using a knife or mandolin.
- Mix the miso, vinegar of choice, tahini and 3 Tablespoons of Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil in a large bowl. Season with salt or extra miso to taste.
- Husk the corn and remove the corn silk. Discard. Using a sharp knife, cut the kernels from the cob and add to the dressing. Add the radishes. Toss together lightly.
- Serve, garnishing with the coriander, basil, mint, or parsley.