- 1/2 pound fresh Chinese pea pods
- CRAB AND SHRIMP FILLING>
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cooked baby shrimp
- 1/4 cup crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons Dill Olive Oil
- 12 cleaned pea pods
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Wash and trim the ends of each pea pod. Slit the top of the pea pod open.
- Finely chop shrimp, crabmeat and red onion. In a small bowl, combine the shrimp mixture with all the other ingredients and refrigerate until the shrimp mixture is firm to the touch. Spoon 1 teaspoon of the mixture into each pea pod. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
- This makes a great appetizer!