- 1 tbsp Manzanillo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb. skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ½ cup of fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 6 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 tsp. thyme leaves
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Heat olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken skin-side down and cook until the skin is golden and crispy about 4 minutes. Remove chicken from heat and place on a plate, skin side up.
- Melt butter in the same skillet then add cranberries, vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, and orange zest. Return chicken to skillet and scatter herbs all around. Simmer until the liquid begins to thicken and the cranberries start to soften (5-10 minutes).
- Transfer to oven and cook until the chicken thighs are cooked through, 18 to 25 minutes more.
- Serve warm.