- 1-2 lb. butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and diced into 1-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 tablespoon of a sweet, fruity olive oil such as an Arbequina or Hojiblanca
- 3-inch sprig of fresh rosemary, leaves stripped from stem and roughly chopped
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil and balsamic condimento together until thoroughly combined. Add the rosemary and squash and toss to coat and combine evenly.
- Line a large roasting pan with parchment paper, arrange the squash in a single layer, drizzling with any remaining marinade. Sprinkle liberally with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Roast the squash for 30-35 minutes, uncovered, stirring a few times until golden brown and caramelized.
- Adjust seasoning and serve