Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Cranberry-Pear Puff Pastry Crisps
An Olive Oil and Balsamic Condimento Recipe
- 1 TBLSP Butter Olive Oil
- 2 Bosc pears, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/3 cup sweetened dry cranberries
- 2 TBLSP Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Condimento
- 4 TBLSP packed brown sugar
- 3 TBLSP chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3 TBLSP all-purpose flour
- 3 TBLSP old fashioned oats
- 2 TBLSP Butter Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 pre-made or store bought puff pastry shells
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Heat the Butter Olive Oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium high heat. Add the pears and cook for 6 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cranberries and Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Condimento and cook for 1 minute. Add 1 TBSLP brown sugar and cook for 1 minute or until the pears are glazed. Add the walnuts and stir. Remove the skillet from the heat and let the mixture cool for a half hour.
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, oats, butter, cinnamon and remaining brown sugar and stir until well-mixed.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup cooled pear mixture into each pastry shell. Top each with about 1 TBSLP oat mixture. Place the filled shells onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the oat mixture is golden brown. Serve with ice cream.