- 1/2 cup Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil
- 1 clove of garlic and/or shallots, minced
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets skinless or skin on
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mixed greens
- Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper. Heat Herbes de Provence Olive Oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add salmon fillets and cook without moving until salmon has nicely browned on the bottom, about 3 - 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip the salmon to the opposite side, and add the Cranberry Pear White Balsamic.
- Add garlic and/or shallots and continue to cook 2 - 3 minutes longer until salmon has cooked through.
- Add lemon before serving.
- Can be chilled and served over mixed greens, or on the side.
- Use glaze as salad dressing.