Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon Vol Au Vent
An Olive Oil Recipe
- 9 vol au vent shells, previously made or bought
- 6 TBLSP of whipped cream cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 TBLSP chives, finely minced
- 1 TBLSP Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil
- 5 square slices of smoked salmon, cut diagonally
- In a small bowl, combine the whipped cream cheese, whole grain mustard, minced chives and Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil. Fill a pastry bag with the filling. Attach a #1M Wilton tip, if you have one. Fill the vol au vent cases with the cream cheese mixture. Roll each piece of salmon into a rose and place in the middle of the cream cheese filling. Garnish with some chives and serve.