(8 hours) 480 minutes
- 1-1/2 pounds lamb shoulder, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Condimento
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup couscous
- Chopped pistachios, fresh cilantro leaves, and lemon wedges, for serving
- In 4-6 quart crockpot, mix together all the ingredients except the couscous and the garnish ingredients..
- Cook on low for 8 hours or 5 hours on high, until the lamb and vegetables are tender.
- 10 minutes before serving, cook the couscous, using the directions on the package. Place the cooked couscous on a platter and serve the lamb over the couscous. Garnish, as desired, with the pistachios, cilantro, and lemon wedges.