4 to 8 people
- Sliced Cheddar - Medium or Sharp
- Sliced Swiss cheese
- Sliced Provolone cheese
- Sliced deli turkey
- 4 croissant rolls, split
- 1 small jar apple butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- Red Apple Balsamic Condimento
- Apple slices, unpeeled
- Sliced deli ham
- Sliced deli chicken
- Open up sliced croissant roll. On one side spread cream cheese/apple balsamic mixture. On the other half, spread a healthy amount of apple butter. On top of the apple butter, place a slice of Provolone cheese, sliced chicken, a slice of Swiss cheese, and sliced ham.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese with 1-1/2 Tablespoons Red Apple Balsamic Condimento until incorporated and smooth.
- Bring both sides together and gently press down to hold ingredients together.
- On the cream cheese/balsamic side, add a slice of cheddar cheese, sliced turkey, sliced apples, and lastly, a crisp leaf of lettuce.
- This combination is a keeper. Enjoy!
- TIP: For best results, wrap in waxed paper to set the ingredients, serve chilled. Slice through the wax paper to divide the large sandwich.