- 1 dozen hard-boiled, peeled eggs
- 1/2 to 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 TBSP Black Truffle Oil or Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil
- Paprika, for garnishing
- Slice hard-boiled eggs in half length-wise. Scoop out the yolks and add them to a medium-sized bowl. Add vinegar or lemon juice, mustard, salt, and Black Truffle Oil or Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil. Stir in 1/2 cup sour cream, mashing yolks into cream with the back of a fork.
- If needed, add more sour cream to moisten and pull the yolks together.
- Stuff egg white halves with yolk filling using a spoon or pastry bag.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.