- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup of water
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 pork chops (your choice of bone-in or bone out)
- Preheat oven broiler on medium-high heat. Season chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder just before cooking.
- Heat oil in a pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Sear chops on both sides until golden and cooked through (about 4-5minutes each side). Transfer to plate and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Melt butter in the same pan, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Add the honey, water, and vinegar. Increase heat to medium-high and continue to cook until the sauce reduces and thickens slightly while stirring occasionally.
- Add pork back into the pan, baste generously with the sauce and broil for 1-2 minutes or until edges are slightly charred.
- Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta, or with a salad.