4 - 6 people
- 1 lb. uncooked pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 /2 cup pine nuts
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese balls cut in half
- 3/4 cup sliced pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 cup Basil Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Premium White Balsamic Condimento
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 to 2 Tbls. coarse sea salt (dressing should be salty)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 Tbls. sugar
- 2 tsp. each of dry oregano and dry basil
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs as you prefer.
- Cook the pasta, in salted water. Lightly toss in a little olive oil to prevent sticking while cooling.
- Prepare the Italian Pasta Salad Dressing making sure the ingredients are well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine the ingredients and the pasta with the dressing and toss gently
- Refrigerate for up to 3 days.